No announcement yet.

new email game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with you both that the game should start on the 1/1/00. I am still waiting on one remaining email reply.
    I will also initiate a new post that day entitled Master2000, which will also be the email game file.

If I do not recieve the last email reply, I will simply start the game on the 1st with the seven of us, instead of trying to get someone new.

Good Luck to you all!

Emperor if you have read this message, u should have recieved an email from me... need you to reply to make sure ur email is correct on my computer. If you haven't recieved one from me, please email me.

Comment

Yea sorry I went away for couple days, back now

Comment

Mobius - romans
        Tilemacho - greeks
        myself - english
        Dgardim - Brazilians
        Mog'Dug - Japanese
        Emperor - Americans
        Steen - Russians
        Eugene - Hebrews

Small worry, it looks like there are 4 civs smack in the middle of each other. Are we playing on Earth, or will it be a random world? If it's a random world, historical locations wouldn't make a difference.

Of course, I like playing on Earth.

Comment

It is going to be a random world, so don't worry. The main settings will be gigantic map, large islands, diverse tiles, and many goods. IF we have to replace human players with computers, the setting for them will be emperor, and barbarians will be raging hordes. All eight player's e-mail's have been verified, so I would like a vote on who wants to start right away, and who wants to wait until 2000. Majority has it.

Kris

Comment

I'm for the 2000 start - you don't get much more auspicious as far as dates are concerned... ;-)

Are you sure a Gigantic map is advisable - as I can see us in for a VERY long haul indeed...!? (Even the Huge map seems a bit large to me...)

Good luck everyone and Happy New Year!

MOBIUS

Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I go for right now....But having soo many good might not allow for any export trading...or conquest for resources..

Comment

So the big day is on Saturday

I would suggest, since there is little to do in the 10-20 first turns, to arange a date (maybe Saturday or the next week) to stay a couple of hours in net to play a lot of "unintresting turns". I know this is very difficult but it would be great if we can manage this
                BTW: We should also deside about several things
                1. How long do we wait until we put someone on AI? I would suggest at least 24 hours.
                2. can't remember now... sorry

Is there anythig alse that we should discuss before getting started?

------------------
                One Life One Game...
                [This message has been edited by Tilemacho (edited December 30, 1999).]
                One Life One Game...

Comment

I didnt think an email game was compatible with the multiplayer net game...?

Comment

I didnt think an email game was compatible with the multiplayer net game...?

oops; posted twice
                    [This message has been edited by Kristen (edited December 30, 1999).]

Comment

It might be of some use to have each others ICQ numbers. Anyone else agree?

Comment

What I really ment is playing the mail game. If we all could do it to stay for some time we could play some turns quikly. I know it's very difficult
                        I 'm also going to make a follow up of the game in my web site and I would apreciate any idias, thanks.
                        Since I'm not going to post anything alse since midnight (that is in 5 hours here in Greece) I wish you all a happy new year, and may the new millenium bring you health and fortune

Tilemacho

------------------
                        One Life One Game...
                        [This message has been edited by Tilemacho (edited December 31, 1999).]
                        One Life One Game...

Comment

Ohhh, I almost forgott....
                          And good luck with our MASTER2000 game !!!!!

------------------
                          One Life One Game...
                          One Life One Game...

Comment

Working...
                          X