Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New dutcheese PBEM

Hi everybody,

This is the thread for a new PBEM game using the Dutcheese PBEM scenario.

Priority has been given to players from the first Monkey game.

(in no particular order):

Don will play as the Canadians
    Becky English
    Luk the Slav Confederation (led, no doubt by Poland)
    Duck Hunter (Ed) Germans
    Frazer Vikings (for a change)

Robm has not responded either way yet but a place is reserved for you if you want to play.

Monkey has declined as he is already to busy enough with the games he is in and to allow an opportunity for other players.

Slump (Olivier) has also shown interest but I don’t think he has mentioned who he wants to play as, yet.

That means there is 2 or 3 more players who can join the game so I will wait a couple of days to see if anyone responds.

If you are interested either post a reply here or e-mail me (fazer@ndirect.co.uk)

We will use a gigantic map and default settings.

In the meantime if dutcheese decides to release a new version of the game we will use the latest version at that time. ( After a bit of testing). If anyone has trouble downloading the file I will e-mail it to them.

If you have any suggestions for the running of this game, I will be glad to hear it.

Cheers,
    Frazer

Count me in.

Klair - Frenchies - klair@netcourrier.com

Comment

I'd like to be in as well. since the germans are already given away and oldenburg hasn't appeared as a tribe of it's own, i don't really care whom to play.

Comment

Thanks for the offer to let me play, but I'm holding back only because I don't want to modify my txt files, which Dutcheese game requires. I'm afraid modifying my txt files will interfer with LAN games I'm playing. The "Databases out of Sync" error...

Thanks though,
        Rob

Comment

Hi everybody,

I now have all 8 players:

Don Canadians
          Becky English
          Luk the Slav Confederation
          Duck Hunter (Ed) Germans
          Frazer Vikings
          Slamp Mayas
          Jon Irish
          Klair French
          Zaphod Welsh

As most of you have played in one (or more) of the other games I will attempt to order the play by the average time previous posts have been made.

Hope this works.

The game is going to be a bit of a trail run for the scenario, so if anything goes wrong at the beginning like your transport in a lake or something, if everyone agrees we can restart the game.

I will probably start the game off about this time tomorrow, maybe a little earlier so if you have changed your mind about playing, or have anything else to add before we start you have 24 hours to post or e-mail a reply.

Good luck,

May the best civer win,
          Frazer

Comment

It seems I have made a basic numeracy error.

Sorry Zaphod but your the ninth of eight.

You are first reserve if any one drops out.

Comment

I think the order of play would be better if Duck Hunter and Don were put together as I think they are from North America while everyone else seems to be European. Please correct me if I'm wrong
              [This message has been edited by Becky* (edited September 22, 1999).]

Comment

so i'll play the barbarians!!!!!!
                luckely we found that realy old bunker which goes down rather deep into the earth and has those odd really large and long metallic objects in it. there is a yellow sign on it, which we don't really understand. better you are nice to us now, or we might push that red button, which still seems to work!!! hehehehe

(never mind it's ok, and let me know when somebody starts another game)

Comment

Working...
                X