All games with Fraze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All games with Fraze

I'm currently having a few problems which are preventing me from opening a turn. I didn't have time to fix it last night but hopefully I will get the chance later today.

I have current turns for the following games:

Dutcheese
    Monkey1
    Islands
    Midway

Sorry for the delay, if I can't fix the problem this evening I will let your know.

Fraze

Thanks for notifying us. That is appreciated.

Success wiht your repairs.
    Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

Kool Fraze thanks

If you need a hand don't hesitate to ask.
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

I hope you will be able to play soon
        Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

I'm still struggling here, It's driving me MAD

Maybe someone can help.

I uninstalled a few of games to clear some hard disk space, then I installed Black & White, which seems to run ok. Whenever I try and open CTP I get a fatal exception.

I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling and various other strategies to no avail.

One other symptom is that some fonts are looking very blocky, to the point of illegibility, most noticeably the green progress message when installing CTP, but also in some other places (for instance the small text that indicates a message has been edited, on this forum looks wrong). Looking at my fonts file I think that it may be affecting the .Fon files and not the true type.

Has anybody else had this problem?

In any case, I will now send all my turns on unplayed to be nexted.

Fraze
          [This message has been edited by Fraze (edited May 17, 2001).]

Comment

I am not sure Fraze but if I remember well, CTP does not remove all the files if you uninstall it. Throwing away all files and then reinstall might help (I think I had to do that once to stop fatal exceptions to occur).

I have no clue regarding your fonts problem though, so this may not be it at all.
            Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

Not sure if you got the email so here it is again.

There is a known issue with the VIA 686B controller chip on all KT133, KT133A motherboards that can cause lockups/data corruption that is intensified when you use a SB Live! family sound card.

Install the VIA 4-in-1 4.31 drivers. This contains a fix for this issue (get them at www.viahardware.com)

If you need to, get the latest drivers for your video card and reinstall DirectX 8.0a as well.

If you have a Creative Labs SB Live! sound card this is a MUST do patch. However it should help even if you don't because the crappy copy protection in B&W is constantly accessing your CD-ROM (generating traffic on your PCI bus).

Uninstall ctp then do these fixes then reinstall it.

Ya know it just dawned on me I forgot to mention this fix is for B&W but because of the changes it does, it is wise to do this and see if it helps

Pete

[This message has been edited by blackice (edited May 19, 2001).]
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

Thanks for your help BlackIce I appreciate your effort.

To be honest the update didn't solve my problem, but an update is always going to be an improvement ( isn't it).

Reinstalling Office 2000 fixed the weird problem with the fonts and suddenly CTP works again . I guess one of those uninstall programs removed some files it had no right to.

A couple of frustrating evenings for me, but everything’s fine now so please send me my turns as normal.

Fraze

Comment

Not a problem sorry I could not have helped more.

Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                  X