Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three old gits, with nothing better to do.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol I have been up since 2 am here heh

Do you keep good company or what lol

Is that why they call it a loony bin, err is that a flock :0)
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

Confirmed 2am BST (I am a loon am I not)
      9PM IT
      6PM QT

He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Ok it has been confirmed Gav's troops have been stricken by "microwave hamburger" food poisoning they are absent in the fields.

Quinn's troops have fallen down to serious "kneecap deformities" to much breeding I would say

Good game.
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

I have solid evidence that Ices Cavalry are actually Pantomime Horses with old women astride them......

Comment

man i hate cavalry lol
            you say land is often the key lol
            why do you think i like the gran settler trick
            reduces the advantage a lot so does money.

When using the trick use it too get 24 cities or so.
            Do nothing but rush buy a settler every time a city is about to go up too 2. This and getting cravans is the only use for the trick. The use stops after you have all your cities. Then you actually build your graneries.

Comment

Paul but the Rush buy workswell for everything Pikemen for Temple cost isn't it??

What is the plan for this weekend??? We have a few games

ICE & QUINNS vrs DARTH AND GAVRUSHKA
              ICE vrs QUINNS vrs GAVRUSHKA
              ICE vrs GAVRUSHKA
              QUINNS vrs GAVRUSHKA
              ICE & DARTH vrs QUINNS & GAVRUSHKA vrs JPWW (I REALLY WANT TO RESTART THIS WITH A SIXTH PLAYER)
              DARTH vrs GAVRUSHKA

LOL I have been a busy boy.....

Comment

yeah you can use the trick, to get pikemen for 540 gold. But when they only take 1 or 2 turns to build it seems pretty dumb to use it for that. If you have no guys in your city and need 1 urgently then it is worth while, but not generally.

Comment

Some of us, don't know who, but SOME of us normally take about 5 turns to get a Pikemen......

Comment

really 5 turns
                    ****, i dont remember the last time i built any units at 5 turns lolol
                    maybe a battleship a while ago lol, ive never build nukes at more than 4 turns lol.
                    do you build mills as soon as you get them ?
                    after that shouldnt take more than 2 turns,
                    Do you place workers on mountains or forest, or anything that gives you some production?
                    Please tell me you dont make them all entertainers like the AI lol

Happy too give any advice if you want it or need it (-:
                    i generally am quite friendly, when you catch me on a good day.

Comment

LOL Paul........ please bare in mind nothing I say is serious.. - The analogy I used with Pikemen/temples was a poor one - So I added a bit of humour..... Yep I work the mountains almost as hard as ice does, Yup I switch to Mills the second I get Ag Rev, and I use the shortest tech path there.

We all use bluff in this game..... Ice claims he is 6 turns from Communism in 3400BC, Quinns splats us with his unfriendly overtures, and I sit in the background pleading weakness awaiting the right moment.....

I think you will be playing Ice soon... I would also like to challenge you in a few weeks when I have got a few wins under my belt (to make it worth your while points wise)..... Gotta be an Islands game....... I know you like em, well likewise here.... Much better game altogether.......

Comment

ive only ever used the trick for the occasional pikeman
                        nothing else,
                        not ecconmical to use it for units,
                        better to speed it on buildings, buying mills and factories.
                        The trick only has a use for settlers and carravans nothing else.
                        Trust me i know

I love island games, they are much faster and far less luck.
                        There is much less movement of units early and very few of those cheating ruins.

Comment

Working...
                        X