Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:

Originally posted by Steve5304 on 03-14-2001 10:42 AM
    sure, as soon as i get home.Im at work right now, Downloading naughty things .

btw pheonix why so much trouble lately?

I really have no idea ... I don't seem to have any problems with the 2 other games I'm playing.

I've received the resend, but haven't tried it out (I'm in the office now).

------------------
    phoenixcager of the Civgaming Network.
    Visit the CGN forums.

Comment

turn 5 to blackice

------------------
      phoenixcager of the Civgaming Network.
      Visit the CGN forums.

Comment

Turn 5 to Toker420
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

Turn 5 sent to berXpert

Comment

Turn 5 -> Yeti

Comment

Turn 5 to Steve last night

Just felt compelled to post here...

Comment

Today was built what will surely be the greatest Fortress ever. Mighty stones were brought in from the nearby riverbed and layed to rest on a grassy outcrop known as Argos. Strong men armed with these new weapons of iron called "swords" immediately set up camp from within its walls. The city will serve as a Watch tower and Trade Center between Athens and Sparta.

btw turn 6 to pheonixcager

[This message has been edited by Steve5304 (edited March 16, 2001).]

Comment

Turn 6 to blackice.

Comment

We, the proud and honorable Vikings, annouce the overthrow of the tyrant who once ruled our poeple with an iron fist. We have taking the same road as our Celtic cousins by naming the Druids as our leaders. We hope that this new form of governing will bring peace to our poeple.

turn sent

Comment

How do you find the Mod so far guys?

Comment

Thank you that is all

Comment

Turn 6 to Yeti.

The MOD is great thanx, BTW I forget to found my 3rd city before turn 3 and lost the extra stuff

Comment

Turn 6 to Steve

The Romans are no longer a disorganized rabble. A new leadership with a higher purpose has been installed...Let's give a rounding cheer for Yetism! Woo Hoo!

Yeti

Comment

double posted

orignal is below

[This message has been edited by Steve5304 (edited March 19, 2001).]

Comment

I am at work right now and have recieved turn but will play it later.
                                I have 6 stupid Conference calls .So I probably wont play till 10 tonight.

Must talk to my spineless financial allies, whilst my business is being beatin up bye Savage numbskull Competiters

[This message has been edited by Steve5304 (edited March 19, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
                                X