• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 50 to Frazer two hours ago.

------------------
    Solver - http://www.aok.20m.com
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Turn 50 > Quinns

Comment

• Turn 51 To King Thor

Comment

• Turn 51 > Quinns

With speed of light!

Comment

• Turn 52 to Solver ---

Comment

• Turn will go to Frazer in a few minutes. Excellent speed .

------------------

Comment

• In the name of peace and charitable goodwill some gold was passed from the Inca to the Spanish. The good people of the Inca were genuinely concerned for the health of starving Spanish babies. Government opposition argued that the corrupt Solver would spend the money on machines of war and not on the health and well being of his nation. Time will tell.

In the meantime Inca settlers take to the seas to make a new colony in the green and pleasant land found overseas by our nautical explores.

Turn to King Thor. Turn moving fast

Comment

• I can see they don't have enough respect for my nation, Solver grinned, when he was told what the Incans think about the Spanish. Should I care about the opinion of little stupid people, that are too dispicable to even pronounce my name. It's always possible to teach them whom should they respect. Swords of our warriors are sharp, and their hearts are brave, so the Incans should better watch out. I am the true hunter here.
                  An ambassador was sent to the Inca lands, with a letter from King Solver of the Spanish to the Great Inca Frazer of the Incans. Here's a small excerpt:

"If you continue to act in spite of my nation, then I might overthink my decision to honour our temporary peace agreement, and break it immediately. It would be better for you, if you won't test my patience any further, and quitely mind your own business at your island."

Regarding the fact that some others might travel in the seas, King Solver has ordered to announce a new law, that woukd apply to everyone, including the Incans. It sounds:

"If a foreign ship will be seen in our waters, then a tax of 100 goldpieces per a year in our waters is required. As long as the tax is payed, the ship might feel free to swim around. If, however, the tax is not paid, my ships will come and sink the intruders, showing no mercy.
                  If a civilian unit is unloaded on our lands, it will be expelled, unless 200 gold are paid for unloading it. If soliders pay a visit to my lands, I will decide their fate. If I consider them being of a danger to Spanish people, I'll kindly ask to withdraw. If the foreign ruler will be foolish enough not to do as I ask, the unit will be killed by guard. If I think that the unit represents no significant danger, I will allow it to walk on the island, but it will be followed by a division of my soldiers. If the foreigner will come adjacent to any of my cities, he will be killed."

King Solver was satisfied as the law was announced. "I hate outlaws", King thought looking at the papiroses.

That's how it is - if I have absolutely nothing to do, I come to a thead and put some stupid texts in there.

------------------

Comment

• Turn 52 > Quinns

Comment

• Turn 53 to Solver ---

Well that was quite some speech Solver! All hail and bow down to Solver the forever Peaceful!

Comment

• Quinns,
                        Pray I don't speak like this everyday. Oh and,

THREAD CLOSED. Post to R2_Islands Part 3.

------------------

Comment

Working...
                        X