1.2 Patch problems - Help !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.2 Patch problems - Help !!!!

Well I downlaoded the 'CCTP1_2_us' patch from the Activision website. Unfortunately when I go to run this patch I'm presented with a message that reads :- 'This update applies to Civilisation : Call to Power, versions upto 1.2 only. The required version was not detected on this machine.'
    Well there was no readme file or anything that downloaded with the patch, just the 'cctp1_2_us.exe' file. What am I missing ? I have a fully working version installed, so don't fathom the problem. Does the patch just apply to the US version ? Any help would be appreciated.

If you have installed a localized version of CCTP (e.g. German) you must install the specific patch 1.2 for that language. You can find patch 1.2 for each localized version here in Apolyton CS in the download section.
    If you have the English version try to download the patch again. If the problem persists uninstall CCTP, delete the installation folder and reinstall it. If the problem won't fix then your CCTP copy might have a problem.

Comment

Working...
    X