Forcefield part II (ready for PBEM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message to all enslaving nations out there :
    do not think your slavers can sneak by unseen.

(Yes, it looks like the forces of Linux also made slavers visible to everybody.)

turn 46 to Arthur
    (and turn 47 to Steve, in case Arthur is still not there)
    veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• Turn -> Dattler

Comment

• turn #47 sent to solver

Comment

• hi folks,
          olthough some beers are in me now, im in a quiet peaceful mood. but i have to state this game has slowed down too much! (this is no offence to anyone of those who are concious to have played their turns quickly).
          take your soul and play your turns within a day. OTERWISE quit your seat!
          this kublai kahn, who nearly becomes a barb soon.

Comment

• Turn 48 ---> Stavros (many hours ago)

Comment

• turn sent last night

Comment

• turn #48 sent to solver h´s ago

Comment

• ?

Comment

• veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• Maestro, why have you lost the interest? I like the game a lot, except that sometimes there might be 10 days till I play another turn.
                      I again ask to employ and use hard 24 hour rule. No post in 24 hours - one gets nexted.

------------------
                      Solver - http://www.aok.20m.com
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• I thought I have posted a reply here, what's the matter. I don't see it now.

------------------
                        Solver - http://www.aok.20m.com
                        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• strange things happen here. someone changed my last msg on this bord to a "?" . i did not do this and no msg that someone other did it. also maestros msg is deleted. this smells like censoring, but noone has been blamed in my article.
                          ???

about our game: i think most players lost interest in this game, i also. it makes no sens to play a turn once a week. and i donot want to check everytime who is on the run at moment. even turn forward has´nt been posted here, not to speek about diplomatic play. this really looks like a dead game. sorry
                          regards
                          dattler

Comment

• I started a new posting for this game, that is for those of you that still want to play.

Comment

Working...
                            X