Needed. Super-Ego for Lost Cause.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed. Super-Ego for Lost Cause.

We need a replacement for the Vikings in Swissy1.

It will need a miracle worker to turn their fortunes around but maybe somebody out there thinks themselves able to walk on water.
    “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
    - Anon

Water walker Quinns at your service! My ego is very super, but I stink at CtP PBEM (as you well know, Jon).

Well, I've already made my smart-a**ed remarks in the Swissy 1 thread... so why not?! If you all agree that is... I'm in.

Comment

All? ALL?!!

There's only me, Quinns, and what i need from my ally is not a large ego, but super-human ability! Aw, i guess you'll do, if no one better comes along, at least

Comment

LOL! Lung,

All YOU need!? Where did it say on the application that I would be working for YOU? And what do you mean "there's only me"? Do you mean that you and Jon are the only two left in this game?

Just joking Lung... Let's get those lime sucking English!

Quinns of the Vikings

Comment

Actually, there's four civs, with the Native Americans on AI with only one or two cities, Jon, myself, and the vacant Vikings.

No, you won't be working for me, but Mathias and i were allies, so it's up to you whether we continue or not. It's rather academic, really, as we were long ago cut off from each other. However, i advise that alone we stand little hope of resisting the English war machine.

Quinns, i doubt if you're up to the task, but maybe you can prove me wrong

Jon, shall we accept him?

Comment

Killing Vikings will help fill the time whilst I have to build all those Railways to finish you off.

We'll see whether his ability to raise Lazerus is as great as his ego!
            - Anon

Comment

Mobius has offered to take on the Native Americans!! HIS EGO KNOWS NO BOUNDS!!!

Comment

MY ego??? MY EGO!!! My God, I'm playing against the biggest egocentric PIGS IN CTP PBEM!!! HAVE YOU READ YOUR OWN POSTS????

Come on Mobius... I think between us we might have 7 cities (lucky 7) and maybe 13 units... most of them Phalanxes and the rest Diplomats. Pope Jon has about 300 cities I would guess, and Lung has about 100. Hmmm... sounds like a fair fight to me. Come onnnn Cletis!!

Quinns of the Vikings

Comment

Mobius want's the NA's?????????????

Well, if he can resurrect them then the whole CtP World must bow down before the majesty of his being!

We shall see if even his ability can match such an Ego!
                  - Anon

Comment

Working...
                  X