maybe you guys can help me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe you guys can help me?

Recently I accidently deleated some files on my computer that I shouldn't have. So I took the opertunity to empty my hard drive and reinstall everything on it. I have replaced most of the things i had on it but one, the english 1.2 patch for CTP. I have tried to download it from this site, but the link must be down because I just get a message saying site cannot be found with a link to gamestats(I think). Yet when I click on that link a blank page comes up. I tried to download it from Activision, but it gets about half way done then starts to install it saying that parts are missing or corrupt. I try to finish downloading it, but it just tries to install it. Does anyone know if these problems are going to be fixed soon, is this just another bug I have to fix on my computer, or is there another site that I can download from?
    Originally I posted this in the Cpt help/general forum, but have not got much luck from anyone. HELP!!!

Where do you want it sent? I have a zip file of CTP patch 1.2 and the Apolyton 1.21 Hack patch(fixes a few minor problems with trade routes).
    "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

THANK YOU!!! send it to toker420bong@yahoo.com

Comment

Just sent it, hope you have a broadband connection. The attachment was 3.8 MB.
        "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

Working...
        X