Ad 760

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ad 760

Apparantly someone forgot to accept monotheism from sarantium last turn? They re-offered it.

Guys, we really need to set an economic plan. Grasslands shouldnt be farmed(beyond ones for hammer cities) and gold mines left unworked. Ill cover that all in more detail later tonight perhaps
    A ship at sea is its own world. To be the captain of a ship is to be the unquestioned ruler of that world and requires all of the leadership skills of a prince or minister.

Men grow tired of sleep, love, singing and dancing, sooner than war

DO NOT ACCEPT.

See my post in the diplo thread. We CANNOT due to other agreements. I'll make a response to AC explaining it tomorrow.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Dont accept the AC offer or the monotheism offer?
      A ship at sea is its own world. To be the captain of a ship is to be the unquestioned ruler of that world and requires all of the leadership skills of a prince or minister.

Comment

The AC offer.

Never mind me. I'm really not 100% with it (the whole reason I had to stop playing, really). I'm getting them confused. Thought AC offered both in game and in PM form.

One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Heres how it went down;i PMed them asking to restart diplo contact or something along that lines, they resent what they said was a re-send of their initial message which was never posted or never received, and this was all done in PM. At their request i gave them yours and mine email addresses for further and formal diplomatic contact. If you want to continue negotiations from that message i posted in the diplo thread, go for it. Otherwise ill see if i can get something other than monarchy in a trade.

How long do we wait for this supposed monarchy exchange and when do i get to knock heads open for it? Theres a new sarantium settler headed for the old gold mine city spot we razed along time ago, ripe for intimidation.

So we have a PM offer from AC and a ingame offer of monothism from sarantium.

Comment

Working...
          X