Turn 131, 375 AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 131, 375 AD

I had a nice long report written up and it got messed up when I tried to post as "too many characters" then it was deleted.

Now all the pics I uploaded are kinda lost since the upload section does not organize alphabetically or chronologically.

SO.

If I can find the files, I'll post them.

Sarantium abandoned Tiberium. Sent one of the least promoted ponies to sack it.

We won 90! gold. :eek!:

This tells us they've killed research, likely to upgrade those chariots.

The rest of the ponies moved south, fearing a trap, into some forest.

The southern stack mover 3 onto a hill in search of the suspected city...

And found further evidence of it in a road heading south and a worker stack.

One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Alright, it's a nightmare trying to find the pics. Those are the 2 key ones.

Other than that, their wandering stack of idiots(tm) moved 7, I'm guessing on a suicide run now.

No surprises on the graphs.

Whipped the library in Zulu as it didn't really cost us anything.

TO DO:
    Zulu needs a scientist.
    Respond to the wandering stack of idiots(tm).
    Move our southern attack stack 6
    Move our pony on the ashes of Tiberium east if he survives.
    Keep the other ponies away from trouble.

Builds:

FS: Crossbow
    Zulu: ??? Forge maybe? Should switch to a worker the FOLLOWING turn though, after it grows.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Oh, and I put that 90 gold to good use, ramming up our science.

We'll have Construction in 3.
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Looks good

I can't tell from the screen shot, but did you raze Tiberium or keep it?
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

It is in ashes.

We only had ponies in the area, they emptied it, and moved all spears from Ocala north somewhere into the fog. Not to mention it would have been hell to keep with the cultural pressure.
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Yea, sounds good.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Something of note I just finally recalled I wanted to check.

GS took a 20 point score hit from last turn to this turn. And it corresponds with a 20 point jump on the part of AC.

I'm not going to say it's for SURE. But the most likely explaination in AC has taken or destroyed a GS city. Or potentially a gifting scenario.

It's potentially possible it was just a culture expansion, but you typically see much smaller swings in score from that.

AC would be smart to just remove GS now. They don't NEED them anymore, and it prevents them from getting any ideas about using US. It's gotta be clear to the other side of the pond who's winning over here by now.
              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Working...
              X