The West:

South:

Home:

Horde scout:

Food:

Gold:

Power:

Production:

One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

The Horde threat is all but gone. I'll be very surprised if they press forward. But, we're more than ready if they do. Promote and heal the units.

Axe in FS needs to move towards Lima.

Builds needed in FS and Lima.

FS can support size 7 right now, and size 8 soon. I suggest we accomidate by working more food, and building towards the Heroic Epic. Some farms to it's south would help this growth as well. An argument can be made for a library before the Heroic Epic, or even using the GE on the HE.

But, once it hits size 5, I'm tempted to shoot for a settler there. We need to continue to expand to continue to press our food/production advantage.

Lima is stuck in an unhappy phase where it can't grow quick. Another axe or a forge would be my recomendations there.

Foxtrot will finish it's axe in 4. After that, it needs some infrastructure. Granary, library, forge. Not neccessarily in that order.

AB...

We need to see how quick it can build a worker without whipping. I'm thinking we should switch it to a worker now, then triple pop a settler after that before continuing on the forge.

Prime settler sites are rebuilding echo, utilizing the corn north of AB, or building off to the east.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I'll get pics up as soon as I can.

Sarantium's chariot heading for the pass in the south is back, and has an axe buddy. Fairly certain they are attempting a suicide mission to cut the gems. Fairly sure Horde's main goal was our gold as well. Good plan, since their murdering of our units, they're trying to use their religion to gain a happy advantage.

Moved 2 axes in the west so they can move onto our stack in the south, so 2 axes from that stack can reinforce our 2 spears and keep that mountain pass closed.

Other than that, with the latest developement there, FS and Lima both set to build another axe.

AB border grows in 5, as does Foxtrot.

We need to decide on the engineer. 3 possibilities:

Build Heroic Epic in FS.
      Advantage: 1 turn units.
      Disadvantage: It's a National wonder, so not in danger of losing it. Currently it would be a 13 turn build.
      Attempt the Hanging Gardens:
      Advantage: Wonder, health, can instantly turn all that +1 pop into units/improvements.
      Disadvantage: Someone may beat us to it.
      Machinery
      Advantage: Crossbows once we connect iron, and to a lesser degree, windmills.
      Disadvantage: is it the best use?

Foxtrot also has a border growth in 5 turns. Which will add valuable line of sight.

With needing to reinforce the south, we may have to delay invasion/strike plans on Sarantium. Depends on what the Horde does.
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Working...
      X