No announcement yet.

Turn 116, 0000!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The jumps in power are largely Sarantium and the Horde exchanging techs.

Ironically, if the Horde takes out Echo, it'ld probably help our cash issue right now, yet not impact us from a realistic standpoint (other than the delay of being able to get that city back online, of course).

The 2 worker stacks need to road.

Lima will finish the axe, we should make one more there.

FS should get the hammers from the chop this turn, so put an axe in there and it'll complete on end turn. Do not put anything else in it's que after that though, we might want the overflow going to something else, perhaps library.

We need to crush the Horde Keshiks with our Horse archers if possible. Very few places they can move without us beinng able to reach them.

Any un-needed troops I'ld like moved to the forest tile 1-1 of Lima. I have a plan to counter-attack Sarantium very shortly. I'll make the details later, but essentially, we're going to ignore the troops to our south, and once the cavalry are free, in one turn we can have a worker stack road 2-2-3 of Lima, cover those with some axes/spear/archer to prevent the Sarantium troops from attacking across the river, and now with that roaded tile, our cavalry could reach the tile 7 of their city in the SE. All this SHOULD be able to be done in 1 turn if the units are properly placed, without Sarantium being capable of SEEING our build-up.

I think it's rather likely we could take that city with such a rush, and at worst, we'ld lose a scouting chariot that would move first and see if it was fortified.

Hmm, that appears last turns "east" screenshot (which means I named it something else, but for the life of me cant think what), so...uh, the axe in the north there moved 1-1, otherwise no change on that one.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Alrighty....

Horde sacked Echo, pillaged the town, and moved north.

Sarantium has reinforced the eastern stack with a combatI/shock axe.

Based on these 2 develpements, My recomendations are as follows:

Combat II horses move onto gold, take out the combat I horses of the Horde. If they survive, they should hit 10 xp.

Combat 1 horses move onto gold, take out the unpromoted horses of the Horde. If they survive, should promote next turn.

Medic and Combat III horse, move onto gold but do not attack (we'll potentially need them healthy next turn)

Combat II axe move onto gold, 2 chariots move onto gold, spear in FS move onto gold. 2 combat 1 axes move towards Lima to help with the apparant resumption of that attack.

My reasoning being: The archers are no real threat, they can sit there. We would be unable to remove the entire stack anyway, so it's best to keep some fresh troops back. The axes have bad odds against the jungled, promoted, archers, and will be best served countering that Sarantium stack.

Otherwise. We've unlocked the Heroic Epic!!!

FS is the logical choice, but production may as well build it's 1 turn axe (with the chop) this turn first.

Jump City (we should rename this to fit the rest) should work the fish, and switch AB back to the copper mine.

Workers road where they're at. Next turn, I suggest building a farm 8 of Foxtrot with one stack, the other working towards connecting Jump City, and farming it's corn.

Science should be able to survive a little pump up in % this turn.

Now, diplomatically, with the Horde...

Their northern keshiks destroyed, perhaps they would be more inclined to listen to us.

I propose asking price for the destruction of Echo to be 1 keshik and an archer. It covers 85 hammers of a replacement settler, but we can say the rest is covered by the xp they generously donated.
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Playing through the turn, I made some last minute changes to the battle plan...

The 2 combat 2 ponies won, are at 2.6 str, and 10 xp.

Then, one of the combat 1 ponies did not even get damaged, and the remaining 2 ponies (medic and wounded combat 3) had over 80% against the archers, so both those attacked as well. The medic won, undamaged, and is at 10 xp also.

With 2 undamaged horses getting promo's next turn, and the axes now against less promoted archers getting 70% chance, I attacked with the axes as well.

The combat II axe died, the other 2 won.

All told, this leaves the Horde stack at 2 archers, 1 wounded archer. 1 Keshik to it's south, and another combat I keshik further south.

Our stack has 3 ponies ready for their 3rd promo. 1 ready for a 2nd promo, 1 combat 1 pony undamaged ready for it's 2nd promo, and a combat 1/medic pony undamaged and ready for a 3rd as well. Couple damaged axes ready for a 2nd promo, 2 chariots and a spear playing defense. (the chariots had poor odds)

The Horde is essentially neutralized, and we should be able to get units to the east before they could do anything over there even if that Sarantine stack moves out next turn.

pics coming soon.
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Kick ass.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
          X