X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 76, 1000 BC

Home:

The Pillage Patrol:

One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

What to do with the worker? Possible to poprush the settler this turn, I believe.

To be perfectly safe, we could move the stack 1, out of retaliation range. Then it's a matter of deciding for the hill or try to cut next turn.

We will have ponies after hitting end turn this next turn I think.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Dye, excellent news. The Theatre doubles its happiness power, so that's a luxury we want to have.

It's possible to poprush the settler, yes. That would take it down to pop 2. The food->Hammer conversion is good, particularly since we should have a sizable overflow onto the next project; multi-pop rushes seem to be the way to go (only 1 unhappy face per rush, right? It just lasts longer). But we'd be costing ourselves some food, hammers and commerce... still, not a bad idea to depopulate the city. Would let us get some work down on other things - work boat, maybe even a granary.

Workers: rush is roading of course. With Bolt, I don't think he can road the city site fast enough to speed up settlement, so I'd say let's get him working on the city site. If we're poprushing the settler, I'd say move him straight to the pigs and have him road there. I believe he'll have to skip a turn between the road and being able to start the pasture, but it shouldn't be more. If we're not poprushing the settler, have him road the plains tile first; we'll have the extra time.

I think ponies will be delayed till turn after this.

Also, what are we producing next in FS? Seems to me we could use another spear.

Comment

Save is here.

Checking the situation.

Comment

Stack is still 2-1 of Khan's Throne, of course.
          Khan's Throne still has the 4-archer defense, 3 are city garrison as before.
          The Combat I-Drill I and Drill I-II archers are on the hill 8-7 of the stack.

Comment

Also, we do have ponies, and the poprush would only be 1-pop, so we wouldn't lose the oasis.

Comment

That's pretty much it... (I notice someone built Stonehenge, I forget if that's been mentioned?)

So, what do we do with the stack?

Comment

Pop the damn settler then at 1 pop, IMO.

As for the stack, move 1 for now. Yes, we could take a few archers with us, but between the capitol and the other stack, they could take our our troops right now.

We can move onto the hill next turn to get a better idea how best to kill the Hordian highway.

And if we have ponies, switch FS to a chariot. We can add 2 chariots to the Horde patrol pretty quick, and really improve our potential.
                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Playing now, will move stack 1.

Comment

-FS set to build Chariot
                    -We have horses connected

-New axe in FS moves 2-2
                    -Rush roads
                    -Bolt 9-6, uncovers a hill across the water
                    -Stack by the Horde moved 1
                    -Spear moved 3, discovers barb warrior
                    -Settler in Alpha Base poprushed. Citizen on forest has to be moved to get copper working again. Work Boat added to queue.

Comment

Working...
                    X