325 Bc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 325 Bc

325 BC has arrived - and the final assault has started.........

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

So our axes have gone - collateral damage has happened................
    Attached Files
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

They did not suffer too much damage..........
      Attached Files

Comment

And they have two more Chokunu on the way.........
        Attached Files

Comment

Ok - I see only two ways this will play out.............

1) We attack - and unless the Random Number Generator is kind - this will be our last turn.

2) We continue to turtle up and get maybe two or three more turns.

I am sorry to be blunt - but that is how I see it.

I am also sorry I could not do more to help the situation.....

So Team Vote please for 1 or 2 - I will play the turn tomorrow night - if they do not like the delay - well too bad really...........

Comment

I vote for option 1!

Go out in a blaze of glory IMO............

Comment

Only a true warrior knows the best way to dye.

I abstain.

Best regards,

Comment

Originally posted by fed1943
                Only a true warrior knows the best way to die.
                We meet them on the fields - we die as men - with glory and pride!

Or we hang about for a few more years, and then die.......

Is an easy choice for me...............

Comment

Actually - I should mention that I am of Scottish heritage - so - improbable charges at a heavily fortified foe encamped on a hill - have a certain appeal..........

Comment

"

Comment

So:

1) 2 votes
                      2) Nil
                      Abstain: 1

Comment

Awaiting Will and Wise Ass and Daddy-O - about 24 hours to go...........

*edited due to brain incapacitation during typing original post...

Comment

Prepare my armor! It is time to Fight!
                          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                          The video may avatar is from

Comment

So:

1) 3 votes
                            2) Nil
                            Abstain: 1

Is pretty much a done deal then.............

I will still not play the turn until tonight.

Comment

Also - when the time comes and AC eliminate us from the game - they say they will PM us when it happens - and hold the save for 24 hours (ie not pass it on informing other teams) so that we can post our own farewell before our fate is announced.

Comment

Working...
                              X