840 Ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 840 Ad

I will be available this evening 8-10 pm GMT+2 to discuss on turn issues and play until midturn.
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Ok, very little to do this turn and no major events.

GS has positioned 2 ellies on that forest where road was built last turn, somehow they think that we're eyeing the ivory still.
    We've successfully pillaged off iron mine for 9 gold as well as the road.

In other news - Beijing will have Bank next turn, so we're looking forward for some excellent economy boost.

I left science alloc to 0% still since I am not sure it is a good idea to put a big overflow there knowing that big hammer overflows tend to get cut after certain point. Perhaps PJay or Impaler have better idea as to what is the limit there if any.

GS doesn't yet have Paper so there's firm hope our small sidestep won't cost us being first at Liberalism.
    Attached Files
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

I think the hammer overflow is maximum the cost of the item just built.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

I left science alloc to 0% still since I am not sure it is a good idea to put a big overflow there knowing that big hammer overflows tend to get cut after certain point. Perhaps PJay or Impaler have better idea as to what is the limit there if any.
        I'm confused your talking about he Commerce slider but worrying about Hammer overflow As far as I know Research overflow is never wasted. And I support your plan to Liberalism b-line after we hit Music as were already ahead of GS (Paper) in that path we can easily beat them.

In Beijing I'd build a Market next to further our Gold production (also allows a merchant which could be helpful). I recall you also wanted to do a Missionary soon so we could do that next and then the Market if thats your preference.
        Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Ok, if you guys sure it doesn't cut big research overflow, I'll put it at 100%.
          Market sounds like a good idea, but I guess christian monastery should go first since it's cheaper vs the bonus it gives.

Comment

Endturn.

Moved the galley with knights ahead south - not sure if it's a good idea, but perhaps we can pillage some more.

And we get to research Music in 1 turn.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X