Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• of Team Banana, Chiquita, & Terror

Press Release:

Team Banana founder Platypus Rex created Team Banana with the premise of bringing "some much needed humor into the world". Payments to terrorist organizations, like Chiquita's to the United Self-Defense Forces of Colombia (ACU), do little to bring humor to the world. Team Banana categorically denies any connection to Chiquita Banana, the ACU, or any other terrorist organizations.

This has been a very difficult time for Team Banana. Platypus Rex has taken this investigation very seriously. He is saddened and is reported to have said, "this news is a black spot on the entire Musaceae family".

Some might have noticed that Team Banana has been quiet for awhile. Team Banana's legal team strongly suggested silence during this investigation - even Ming & snoopy369 were left in the dark. Know that Team Banana has done everything the Justice Department has asked of us. The document of information or future indictments will not include our team. Team Banana commends Chiquita Banana for coming forward with this information as soon as they did.

Team Banana wants to remind you that bananas are not only a valuable source of Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, and potassium. But also, a valuable source of humor. The Cavendish has lent its skin to the prat fall. The now extinct Big Mike inspired "Yes - we have no bananas." How can we not laugh simply looking at this funny phallus? The musa genus is a strong, hearty herb. It is a family of many colors, tastes, and sizes. We will get through these dark days. Until then, please show your support by wearing an upside down Chiquita sticker on your lapel and vote banana when you can.

Thank you for your support.
    TEAM BANANA

Link to Chiquita/ACU Terror story:
    At Yahoo Finance, you get free stock quotes, up-to-date news, portfolio management resources, international market data, social interaction and mortgage rates that help you manage your financial life.

Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Oh hell that's a horrid color for my colorblindness and the standard background.

Other than that.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

And for the record, I deny any involvement.
      Attached Files
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Uh-oh... scandal!
        I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

/me makes an apeal to the admins to investigate these alligations to the fullests extrent....
          Come and see me at WePlayCiv
          Worship the Comic here!
          Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

form Uno...
            Oh hell that's a horrid color for my colorblindness and the standard background.
            Yellow is the best color and the official color of Team Banana communications.

It's much better than red and green.

from Uno...
            And for the record, I deny any involvement.
            Of course you do.
            Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

et te E_T?

Comment

Working...
              X