Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The CIV ISDG is Starting to Form

Here is the forum

Some teams have already decided to sign up, like GWT and CFC and PAL. Do we want to compete?
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Is there any reason not to?
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369

Is there any reason not to?
      cough...GCA...cough, cough

Comment

Grand Crash Auto?
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Anyone who was a part of the first Civ3 ISDG will understand that. Let's just say there was a...difficulty...with them.

Comment

What difficulity was that? Now you've got
            my interest!
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Lets just say that, because of events in the PTWISDG, that they had become target #1, in the C3CISDG. And from more than one team. Hehe, one team had even gone as far as to make 'Lucky' a auto deleated word, on their Forum Board (like other cuss words).

And for more than one reason, although the main one was enough of a reason....

Something, that if you were in the Old West and out playing Cards, that you would have been shot over.

E_T
              Come and see me at WePlayCiv
              Worship the Comic here!
              Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

I got this message and thought I'd pass it on.

Hi BigFree,

Sorry for the intrusion to your email - I initially tried PM, but you either didn't recieve it, or I haven't yet recieved your response. (Apologies if you've already got this.)

This is just a reminder to let you know (if you haven't realised already) that the Civilization IV ISDG is in planning. If your site (Apolyton) is interested in getting a team together and participating, please spread the word to your fellow members and team mates as quickly as possible, and head over to the forums (linked to below) to participate in the pre-game discussions!

Additionally, and perhaps most importantly, if you could post a reply to the thread linked to below (even with just a simple "yes" or "no" answer) during the next few days it would be much appreciated.

Comment

Not looking good, is it?
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

No, not really. I wonder if it's because we've already got an ISDG going on, or if it's because we've got an in-house CIV Demo game going, or if it's because ther was a "Lucky" sighting?

Maybe it's all 3?

Still, I would imagine that in some time from now we would have wished we participated since these games take so long and there is surely to be more than one round as there was/is in the C3C ISDG.

I'm going to throw my hat in the ring for Apolyton if no one else steps up.

Comment

Sorry,but I didn't understand anything.
                      Does any of you want to explain,please?
                      Best regards,

Comment

fed, it is an intersite demo game. The teams are from sites, not within them.

BF, I'll help you if you throw your hat in the ring. No way I want to be a turn player, but I could help as time allows.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I will go in the team.Why not?
                          What am I suposed to do?The team is to be formed in the site and then presents himself somewhere,isn't it?
                          Best regards,

Comment

The team will form here, at this site, while the rules and the games' moderator's will be at the www.evo-games.net site. The team will have a private forum simular to that of Team Banana.

Stay tuned to this thread for more info. This is in its infancy right now.

Comment

Thank you for the information.
                              Best regards,

Comment

Working...
                              X