X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Team

Hi!
    I'm a n00b at Civ IV, not having played any MP games,
    But I'm willing to learn, and am interested in a Serious "Win Ãœber Alles" team.
    A team that doesn't let RP prevent it from making the Best decisions, a team that isn't afraid to maintain a high diplomatic integrity and backstab when it's in its best interests, a team that has useful strategic threads and ways to learn (In amongst the spam threads somewhere), and a team that kicks butt.

Preferred Leaders:
    Asoka
    Catherine
    Capac
    Elizabeth
    Mao
    Tokugawa
    Washington
    Especially Washington and Capac.

So, if your team thinks Winning is more fun than RP or Bananas, post here. =)

"Win Uber Alles"
    erm..
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Okay, I'll stop being lazy and edit it to have an umlaut.

Comment

I would recommend reading the threads

that should give you a good feel for the team

note that Vox had some issues relating to team Babylon for the inital part of the thread

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Okay, I'll stop being lazy and edit it to have an umlaut.
          Nono, you don't understand.
          I wanted to inform you that [we] still remember what did this "Win Ãœber Alles" lead to last time..

Should you show signs of repetitive behaviour, people will get to know you better.

Anyways, AC team, Mercenaries and Bananas are not fit for you, the two latter for pretty obvious reasons, the former because it does not fit in
          "Win Ãœber Alles"
          cathegory.
          The Horde and Glory For More War could be fit though.

Hope you're here to play.
          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Working...
          X