Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voxs thread

because to use our forum would not be inclusive

we already have a number of members.. but we would be interested in a couple more if there is interest

please post on this thread (or if you would rather PM, PM I or Beta)

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

I'm told this is THE team.

Comment

Ya got that right H Tower!

Comment

/me believes in the power of VOX
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Put me down as a provisional member of Vox.

Im seeing how some things turn out in the C3C ISDG, and as such, right now Im keeping my opyions open.
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I say we start by designing a new and improved Civ Group Icon, so when mark is ready to make forums we are ready to go
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

What is wrong with keeping the original Vox Controli icon?....unless you are interested in expanding your icon listing Con...

However, if someone is creative enough to come up with a better icon, I will not nay-say the idea!
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Beta instructed me to report to duty on the Vox team. So if accepted, I would like to join.
                Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Glad to have you within our family Shogun!!
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Thanks Witt!
                    Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                      What is wrong with keeping the original Vox Controli icon?....unless you are interested in expanding your icon listing Con...

However, if someone is creative enough to come up with a better icon, I will not nay-say the idea!
                      I would love to keep the original, Im just not sure we can even if the old forum and civgroup is archived. Something tells me we need a new one.

Plus I can get another icon

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
                        Beta instructed me to report to duty on the Vox team. So if accepted, I would like to join.
                        We have a very long and grueling screening process but Im sure if you have fortitude you will get thru it........

Comment

Tell me why I should join, then I might join...
                          Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Because I know a Carl Praski

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
                              Because I know a Carl Praski
                              I don't get it...

That a joke, or you serious (if you are PM)
                              Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Working...
                              X