In Korea . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Korea . . . .

There are probably only a few of us here in Korea but I have found two places that are going to sell the direct import version from the States. One of them, www.newington.co.kr, has a staff member who can speak English. Last week their website said Civ 4 was going to be released on the 24th and would cost us poor buggers 79,000 Won (63 Euros). Today they say it will be sold on October 31st for 69,000 Won. I hope that means the date it can be sold to people in Korea and not the date they can buy it from some distributor in the States.
    Formerly known as Masuro.
    The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Aaaaahhhhhhh!

I just checked their site again and looking on the Civ 4 page it says they can ship on November 7th.

Comment

People in Asia not likely to get it anytime soon.

I checked with some stores this afternoon here in Singapore. They told me the earliest date to hit the shelves is mid Nov.
      C3C ISDG Final Round : Actively Lurking

Comment

I don't know when the Korean version will be released but these guys are buying directly from someone. That's probably why it's so expensive. I don't want the Korean version because the translation is usually very boring.
        But with my luck, they will keep pushing the date back.

Comment

any update on Korea?
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

It's supposed to be on sale tomorrow.
            I jumped the gun and bought from Direct2Disk. I maybe should have waited since there is no manual with the download.

Comment

That's too bad. Is there a good chain store to buy from in Seoul? One that takes returns?
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I don't know when the game will be officially released in Korea. Newington imports direct from the States. You might want to call them and ask about returns.

Comment

Working...
                X