Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Availability in Norway

Does anyone know?

EBGames at Byporten in Oslo said 4th of November.
    "Build Ports when possible. A port gives you extra resources, as well as an extra tile for a unit to stand on." - Infogrames

Comment

EB games in Ski also said 4th November.
      One Norwegian e-store uses bouth 28th Oktober and 4th November on their site.
      Lost sinse civilization 1.

Comment

yes it 4th of november

8 more days...
        Kermit the frog

Comment

Darn i hate American companies desiding Europe is secondclass money.

Regretting i didnt preorder from the states.

Comment

just 6 more days in 1 hour
            Kermit the frog

Comment

Err.. yes...

I hate when US think "Oh, America and the world"!

Comment

4 more days til realese!!!
                Kermit the frog

Comment

Still counting down.
                  Anyone know if there is a big techtree for the wall included in the European release?

Comment

2 days left til civ 4 realese

WOOT THEY SHIPPED MY COPY TODAY!!!!
                    Kermit the frog

Comment

Who's "they"? I have ordered from Gamezone.no, so far I've got a mail that confirms my order, but no word from them after I ordered a couple of weeks ago... They did change the date from Oct 28th to Nov 4th, but I got no mail on that change either...
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by animaster
                        Darn i hate American companies desiding Europe is secondclass money.

Regretting i didnt preorder from the states.
                        You probably would not have obtained it any sooner by pre-ordering from the States. They didn't have enough copies at release for the US pre-order and the copies sent to the stores were sold out long before the weekend.

It sounds like the Germans had the smoothest and earliest release.

Err.. yes...

I hate when US think "Oh, America and the world"!
                        I recall that the French distributor had the franchise for Civ III and that release was delayed overseas longer than the release for Civ IV with a US distributor.

I'm forced to consider the possibility that y'all are crybabies.
                        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

While you are here Dan, do you care to explain what it means to be "DanSed"?
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

my order was from www.gamesmix.com
                            Kermit the frog

Comment

Walked in to my local Fona today here in Denmark and saw they were unpacking the games behind the counter. Even though the official release date in the 4th they gladly sold me a copy, woohoo! Am also pleased the standard DVD edition comes with a manual.

Comment

Working...
                              X