Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take2 delivery date

I ordered from Take
    2 Store some days ago (UPS Next Day Air).
    Anyone know when it will arrive?

Gumby Damnit

Did you get a UPS tracking code with that? If so, you could always check to see if it has been sent and when.

Comment

I also ordered from Take2, hoping they will be first to ship....
      On Take2 store website, my order status is still "on hold" and I have no answer from Take2 about the actual status of my order (maybe they just forgot to update the status and have already ship my copy!!!)

Since I'm in France, maybe I should have order directly from Amazon or Play.com? I have no tracking number, nothing... life's cruel !

Comment

Received an email from Take 2 yesterday that the game was shipped via UPS with arrival on the 27th.
        (I had selected 3 day UPS BTW).........A UPS tracking number was provided

Good luck
        It is well that war is so
        terrible, else we should grow too fond of it.”. R.E. Lee 1863

Comment

You'll received your order on the 27th and you live in the States.... well, that means I won't have my copy till next week! I supposed that's the price you have to pay when living in a country where you eat cheese and drink wine daily!

Comment

Just received a mail from Take2 at 15:15 GMT

The following items have been shipped to:

using International - Priority Airmail

Check your order, maybe you're next !!!

Comment

But I am not seeing anywhere to check the order.

I got a confirmation of order. When I follow the link I get

Tracking:

Order Date: 10/21/05
              Order Number: take2store-14838
              Shipping Method: Domestic U.S. - UPS Next Day Air

But nothing else. How do you actually check it? I've gotten now email.

I could just settle down I suppose

Comment

that was supposed to be "I've gotten no other email".

Comment

For my part, I received the mail indicating the game was being shipped, then went on their website to check order status (link provided with order confirmation) and it said "Shipped".

BTW, I finally received an answer from someone at Take2 store. Here it is:

Hi there,

All Civilization IV orders are shipping today. You should receive a tracking number when it leaves our warehouse.

Thanks,

Take2Store/Rockstar Warehouse
                  ------------------------

Personnaly, I didn't received a tracking number even if my status is "Shipped". I suppose they don't provide tracking number for international order ?

Comment

Hi, I just got this for Take2 - so I get it tomorrow, not today.

Hi there,

All Civilization IV orders are shipping today. You should receive a tracking number when it leaves our warehouse.

Thanks,

Take2Store/Rockstar Warehouse

Comment

I received an email from Take2 store late last night saying they will provide a tracking number within 24 hours.... hope we'll be able to see where is my package!

Comment

I got my "in transit" notification from UPS. Time to get ramped up and insane again

Comment

Working...
                        X