• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EC3 Fix #2 - ICS

"A good fix for ICS." - Narck

pkokko suggests the same idea:

"I am not sure whether this is a fix or an addition, but here goes:
    A solution to the "Infinite Empire Growth" problem, aka "Eternal China". Have empires split, or colonies turning independent, or something entirely different, but make nations evolve and eternal empires the rare exception they are. But make it also fun and challenging to play."

Comment

Narck

first can you define what the problem is? is it a significant problem? how does your ideas fix that problem specifically? does your fix effect any other areas of the game? if it does effect another area does it upset game balance in those other areas? is there a simpler way to fix the problem? does your idea hurt gameplay? why out of all of the ideas does your fix belong on this list?

i am working on this probelem...you should check out the Ultimate ICS thread but i think having growth cost the same for all cities is the most important thing in ending ICS

Comment

Somebody from Firaxis said they've already got an ICS fix. I wonder if we'll like it.

Comment

Well, if they already have a fix, maybe we should just forget about this one...

Comment

Working...
          X