This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-=*bump*=-
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

I think religion should be implemented the way it was presented in religion thread - entity that is not dependent of civilizations, that spreads on its own power and competes with other religions, but which would still have huge impact on game and nations.
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

I want a revamped trade system that effects diplomacy and vice versa. For instance, one could argue that why we sided with the allies in WWII/WWI because of the economic ties with that country. Essentially, I want economic ties (uncontrolled by the user) to be complementary to diplomatic ties (controlled by the user). Going against the flow of your nations 'economic will' in the diplomatic arena would be detremental to your trade and income and detremental to your own people's happiness with you as a ruler.
        "What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" Irv Kupcinet

"It's easy to stop making mistakes. Just stop having ideas." Unknown

Comment

thread is current to this post

korn469

Comment

A killer soundtrack. It should be:
            1. Big, as in LOTS of tracks to choose from
            2. Diverse, with the ability to select/disable tracks for playback
            3. Different for each age, or even based upon how well the player's civ is doing
            4. High quality - heck, even console games are in Surround Sound(TM)these days. Just say No to MIDI

Some individual music selections are suggested in the Music for CIV III thread under General Suggestions

Comment

the thread is current to now, with the last idea being #31, a killersoundtrack

korn469

Comment

korn469

Comment

this thread is closed please do not post in it

please redirect your EC3 New Ideas in this thread

<a href="http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum28/HTML/000325.html">The Essential Civ3 - New Ideas</a>

Yin please lock this thread

i will monitor this thread for as long as it stays unlocked, but please do not post here

korn469

Comment

Working...
                  X