Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now Yin, about these autographed copies of Civ3...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And while we are at it: all praise to Theben, that managed to write 5 summaries! Two killed me

Now I fear for his sanity...

And to think I tried to push Yin, just a few months ago, to do list 3
    "The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise" Preem Palver, First speaker, "Second Foundation", Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Harel on 11-23-1999 10:49 AM
      And while we are at it: all praise to Theben, that managed to write 5 summaries! Two killed me

Now I fear for his sanity...
      Fear not, for I lost my sanity years ago...

And thanks for your praise, but I believe you are mistaken. You probably looked at the summaries page & saw my name by 5 threads...but 2 of those are technophile's, and a 3rd, COMBAT, we both did, and my version was late , so technophile's is the one in List 2. Now I did a SE model, and Miscellaneous twice, if that counts...
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Men & Women, I'm not sure it can help, but if CIV III will be a good game, feel free to post the list of address of every forum member suggested the accepted ideas.

I'm ready to send postcards of thanks as a grateful player. I can autograph all the postcards, if you enjoy so...

No one interested? Oh, well...

------------------
        Adm.Naismith AKA mcostant
        "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
        - Admiral Naismith

Comment

Working...
        X