Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LIST Version 2: Coming this Week (...info inside...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yin

I summarized my ideas (sorta) in the SE thread a few days ago, but don't have time to summarize the whole thing

if it is not summarized can I just send you my summary post to be added into the list

and if so wghere do I send it?

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Jon,

You can send it to namk26@hotmail.com It's too bad we can't get that whole thing summarized, though.
      I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Will Snowfire be able to put my post in the v2 list?
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

I hope to edit my SE model and post it tomorrow evening. It won't be that hard after all. A few additions to the factors. Rearange some choices and delete that long unnecessary explanations. Only the necessary like Republic will stay (there was a long discussion about that in Firaxis Forums).
          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Regional/City Menus mostly done and it is posted. Just needs to have the numbering fixed.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Sorry for the delay on sending the list. As we all can see, summaries are still coming in, plus the firaxis.com summaries will be added. Hopefully I can finish all this stuff before November 1.

Theben,

Thanks for the update...
              <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by yin26 (edited October 24, 1999).]</font>
              I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Working...
              X