Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

But, do we really need this many topics?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But, do we really need this many topics?

All these topics just make this board harder to read. Isn't there a way they could be combined?
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Ironically, one thread we need is not here, while others which can be combined are included seperately. . .
    *sigh*
    I'm talking about cross-platform compatability.
    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

Comment

Monolith,

Please start your thread on that topic. It's an important one, at least to make Firaxis understand the interest is there.

Stefu,

I agree, there are a lot of topics, but it's going to help the list in the long-run if we have more concrete details on specific issues--I wish there were a more convenient way to access all the great ideas here, though. Any suggestions?

------------------
      CIV3 DEVELOPMENT LIST COORDINATOR

**(un)Officially Making Lists for Firaxis Since SMAC Enhancement 3!**
      I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Yeah! There are a lot of topics! Cant some topics merge with others? It would be hosted by both so they could share.
        Or! What would be better: make a different forum for every topic! This would be much better!

ATa

Comment

I agree - some threads need to be merged/gotten rid of. My thread is off in the archives due to the extreme amount of thread topics.

------------------
          "I think you're all f*cked in the head!"
          Chevy Chase-Nat'l Lampoon's Vacation.
          "What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" Irv Kupcinet

"It's easy to stop making mistakes. Just stop having ideas." Unknown

Comment

I'm open to all suggestions on how to make this easier--but I don't think Mark would agree to making more forums for this list. So let's try to decide what can best be done within the confines of THIS forum. I'll be e-mailing Thread Masters about this soon if they don't read about this here.

------------------

I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

Comment

Can you guys plese respond in the new Suggestions thread? Thanks!

http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum28/HTML/000082.html

------------------

Comment

Working...
              X