make a fair price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• make a fair price

Well, I browsed through some threads yet and I wonder how many WONDERFUL suggestions had been made.
    In exchange Firaxis should make a fair price for the game (a real fair price). Remember you spend nights working out ideas and hours on the internet, just to help them, for nothing (except for a good game of course), to make a lot of profit.

I am too, putting up a list for Civ3 (and for Ctp2, let the battle commence), but this will take a while.
    When does BR expect the list to be sent to him?

ATa

P.S.: Havent seen Yin so enthusiastic before Maybe he is Brian Reynolds himself

Ata,

Any chance you'd like to combine your efforts with us on this list? Brian has said that smaller lists often "get lost" no matter how good they are. I'm not saying your list will be small--I'm saying that all of our lists put together and then refined will send a clear message to Brian. Sure, smaller lists are easier for us to make and send, but when they come from all directions, what can we expect Firaxis to do? A list of this size presents many challenges, but the rewards are certain.

Anyway, thanks for the encouragement of our hard work. Oh, BTW, Brian will get our first list at the end of June (unless he asks to see it sooner).

I hope to see more of you here,

Yin

------------------
    CIV3 DEVELOPMENT LIST COORDINATOR

**(un)Officially Making Lists for Firaxis Since SMAC Enhancement 3!**
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Sorry for not replying, I thought this thread got deleted (sorry).

I said I am putting up a list, but of course I will let you know about it and I hope I will manage it to divide it into the parts you need.

I get lost in all the threads! Can anyone help me out. It is a bit confusing. Maybe you could post a list of all threads (with a link to them) and which player it is hosted by (if you havent already).
      Is there a word doc that summarizes everything for download? I'd like to know which suggestions had been already adressed and which not.

Thx,
      aTa

Comment

Ata,

Go to the launch pad. It has everything you requested, including the E-mail addresses for all the Thread Masters.

------------------
        -Civ3 Thread Master of OTHER and UNITS.
        "We get the paperwork, you get the game!"

Comment

Ata,

Go to the launch pad. It has everything you requested, including the E-mail addresses for all the Thread Masters.

------------------

Comment

thx!

Comment

Working...
            X