Why it is everyone's moral duty to post in this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why it is everyone's moral duty to post in this forum

Yes, every single person who has ever played Civilization II or SMAC has a moral duty to post here. Remember: If you have a suggestion, Firaxis will listen. They earn their bread because of you, so they have to listen. So if you have suggestions and don't post them, you have no right to complain about the game when it comes out. But if everybody makes suggestions, Civilization III will be crowned as true successor to Civilization II (instead of CtP, which is a mere pretender to the throne). Every time a new game comes out, there are people saying: "They should have done it this way!" Those people had an opportunity to submit their suggestions, and they didn't. Therefore, they are part of the problem and have no right to complain. But if you post an idea, you can brag about the game whether or not your idea was submitted. For you were a part of the design process.

So let's hear your ideas!
    ------------
    evil conquerer
    alphac@flashmail.com
    Co-webmaster of The Arrival
    http://ac.strategy-gaming.com
    "War is the last refuge of the incompetent."
    Salvor Hardin, "Foundation" by Isaac Asimov

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
    Version: 3.12
    GAT/CS/M/TW d- s:-- a---- C++++ UL>++++ P+>++ L>+++ E W+++>$ N+ o? K- w+ O---- M-- V? PS+ PE Y+ PGP- t++>+++ 5 X- R tv-- b+++>++++ DI+ D G>++ e-->++++ h! !r y?
    ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

Wondering what the heck that was? Check out http://www.geekcode.com/.

My moral duty? Heh, pretty funny.

Comment

How about 'immoral' duty, then?

------------------
      CIV3 DEVELOPMENT LIST COORDINATOR

**(un)Officially Making Lists for Firaxis Since SMAC Enhancement 3!**
      I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Working...
      X