Victory!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victory!!

Huge map, 16 civs, warlord, Babylonians.

I didn't expand very much early on and ended up with a small amount of cities. All the computer civs outreasearched and outproduced me. The only wonder I was able to get was copernicus' observatory. Still, I managed to trade enough and stay even in the tech race. There were *no* wars up until the industrial era, when all hell broke out. All of the civs (with the exception of me; I had no army) declared war against the aztecs and wiped them off the map. Next, they set their sites on the Persians and Japanese and took them out. There was a period of peace until the middle of the space race and then the world descended into a full blown world war (and I still had no army). In the span of a few turns everyone seemed to be at war with everyone else. Meanwhile, I was happily working away at my spaceship, until I needed aluminum and the only way I could get it was to get a mutual protection pact with the Iroquois. So, I was dragged into the war and wound up "fighting" 6 people. They never attacked me, so I built up a military and swept into Greece. After taking several cities, my spaceship was launched. Victory!

Next up: Regent, huge map, spaceship victory disabled.
Working...
X