The pacifist game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pacifist game

While playing civ3, I couldn't help but notice that nobody was going to war with me. Since I was ahead of everyone (late middle compared to middle ancient), I decided that they must all be cowering in terror at the sight of my knights. I found out the aztecs had lots of saltpeter. I only had one. So i sent my troops towards them. I got my ass handed to me. I reloaded from before I went to war, and saw the h. clicking on it, I saw what had happened. I had more culture than everyone else combined, so they were afraid of me. However, I had the weakest military. Oops.

1868: The American military has subdued the aztecs. It has conquered the iruqois (the historic parallels). now the mighty nation turns its modern armor and nuclear weapons towards the arrogant germans (you'll pay for not giving me silks). unfortunately, they were in a protective pact with the russians, who were both fighting the french. So as soon as my troops landed near Berlin, the russians attacked my southern front, and headed towards my oil. They had a massive tank force. BUT: I had 7 f-15's. I pushed them back, and ended up paradropping outside moscow. I won the game through domination, and I was aiming for culture.
Working...
X