My First Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Game

I started on regular world size, one large continent, with the Americans. With one large continent, it didn't take long to meet other civs. Russia to my north, Germany east, Egypt south.

I'm playing on regent level and I began pumping out settlers like sausages immedietely. Build six cities but I had a terrible time getting them to grow.

Germany is really pissing me off and threatning me. Germany launches a surprise attack but had very little success and I captured Munich. A couple turns later he wants a treaty and I agreed. Then a dozen turns later Munich turns on me and once again raises the German flag....bummer!

Meanwhile, I'm trading techs with Cleopatra and Cathrine the Great and I signed a pact against German agression.

I stupidly threatened Germany to give Munich back and they declared war again, this time I have Russia on my side! Right away my close friend Egpyt turns on me! I defended myself well
    against Cleopatra but made no attempts into her HUGE territory.
    Russia and I quickly disposed of the German threat. Traded more techs with Russia, made contact with England.

It would take me all day to invade Egypt! I guess I'll start cranking out libraries.
    Visit the Cold War Scenario at http://www2.crosswinds.net/~wesley317/cold.html
Working...
X