Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:

Originally posted by treb on 05-07-2001 12:46 PM
    This may rub some people the wrong way but I believe that its a valid point.

Why should firaxis try new things with Civ3 when so far just about anything that would be new to the civ series has been trashed so far (unique units, unique civs etc etc etc). Im not trying to make this into a unique civ thread, as I am not in favor of that idea either but come on people. You cant have your cake and eat it too. You can either want Civ3 to have new ideas or it can be Civ2+.

Personally I want Civ2+ I think hehe.

Firaxis should try new things because it is making a new game. Firaxis should try new things because they need a game to sell very well. Firaxis should try new things because well thats what they should do.

As for making Civ2+, I say bogus. If you just improve on Civ2's graphics and faults then your really making Civ 1.9 or something like that. Civ II is practically the same game as the original with some modifications. I would hate it if they don't try some new things.

About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Working...
    X