my thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my thoughts

I wish they would put a lot more civilizations in, but I think I am leading to more modern civilizations because thats what I would try to do in Civ 2, but then again, I love having the Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans. Here are my picks:

Americans
    English
    Germans
    Japanese
    Chinese
    Israelis (dont know the spelling)
    Iraq
    Iran
    French
    Russia
    Egyptians
    Greeks
    Romans
    Indians
    Spanish

I am not sure who else yet

quote:

Originally posted by SK138 on 04-28-2001 10:52 PM
    I wish they would put a lot more civilizations in, but I think I am leading to more modern civilizations because thats what I would try to do in Civ 2, but then again, I love having the Egyptians, Greeks, Romans...

I think there should be 2 or 3 types of civ sets: ancient, renassence, indus/modern.

By the way... Do you get to post modern ages?? like if its still called modern, can you at least discover more futuristic techs?
    And it would suck if the game went as far as CTP bcos i dont believe nano-tech does any good to the game. It just solves almost the whole economic problem(the fun of life) Just imagine if you could do just about whatever whenever... You can play CTP in Diamond age if u want that

One thing. You should be able to pick your AND AI civs!!!!

Comment

With the number sitting currently at 16 civs in the box, I would have to make a few changes to your list.

First Iraq and Iran are gone. They would be replaced by either Summerian, Babylonians, or Assyrian.

Incas and Aztecs would be added.

My list would be:

1. English
      2. French
      3. Germans
      4. Romans
      5. Spanish
      6. Greeks
      7. Persians
      8. Chinese
      9. Mongols
      10. Zulus
      11. Egyptians
      12. Babylonians
      13. Russians
      14. Americans
      15. Aztecs
      16. Incas

Of course that leaves off Japanese, Indians, Phoenicians, the Turks, and many other major players in history.
      About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Working...
      X