Military Figures In War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military Figures In War

I think the announcment of having historical leaders apear in the game sounds really interesting. Having say Napolean lead my troops in a victory really sounds cool. I think we should be able to make our own military leaders when we play the game. And also having a rating system for your officers in your armies would be nice. What does everyone think???

Yup I'm in for all that.
    Now I was thinking... when you say Nepoleon...well... he did become king of france and well it wouldn't at all be suprising if an AI Nepoleon also tried that... which in a sense would be an attempt to dethrone you the player. How about adding that too? You might have historic leaders but they might end up creating a civil war if you don't keep your kingdom in shape that would be keeping you people happy and haveing a good cultural rating.

Thoughts??
    Without music life would be a mistake - Nietzsche
    So you think you can tell heaven from hell?
    rocking on everest

Comment

Napoleon was elected Consul and 5 or 6 years later declared himself emporer, there was never any revolution he led, although he prose to prominence for his military skill during revolutionary France

Comment

Come on people, lets here some more opinions on this

Comment

I dunno about this. Let's use same Napoleon, for example. He evnetually became an Emperor of France. Now, if the in-game-Napoleon-dude would try to replace me as a leader of my peoples, that would be interesting! Otherwise -- it's just another civilization-unique unit. bleh!

Comment

Working...
          X