Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:

Originally posted by To_Serve_Man on 04-25-2001 09:35 PM

1) Once you hit a modern age, change the names of those buildings to something modern. Aqueducts could change to City Water, Market Places could be named to Super Market (if that is not an upgrade already).

2) Give 'em the ol Leonardo's Workshop and force the city to Sell them and build the newer, modern counterparts.

3) Not do anything..

....Just some observations I made in my travels through Civland....

You should be forced to upgrade them as an older market place becomes ineficient and inadaquite for a larger population. You should also be able to sell the improvements to other civs as well.

Comment

I still don't understand why we just don't get an option to choose between micro- and macro-management during the game... narrow-minded bastards...

Comment

Isn't there enough micromanagement already without doing all these upgrading and specialty buildings?

Who are these idiots?

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Urban Ranger on 04-26-2001 12:08 PM
          Isn't there enough micromanagement already without doing all these upgrading and specialty buildings?

Who are these idiots?

You might like Dunkin Donuts for coffee but I prefer Starbucks.

Choices is what makes the game fun. As a rule, the more of them the better it is, but not to the point that it seems a chore. The nitty gritty of my economy is no chore to me, just as it might seem no chore to Genghis Brawn in managing the nitty gritty of his armies.

Comment

Dunkin Donuts? Starbucks?

Who do you think I am? Somebody who has no taste?
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
            X