new civ 3 site (update)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new civ 3 site (update)

i have updated the site i published before. thanks hope you like it.
    http://civ.u4l.com

Ahh, too bad I can't close this anymore. Makes me so sad. For the record, DON'T CLOSE THIS THREAD! WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL? NOBODY WILL EVER SEE IT IN THE COMMUNITY SECTION.

K, alex. I did my best.
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Hey Alex, it's not a bad piece of work at all! But...! Well, I think you shoul review the spelling, and check the bug on the "Poll" button, because it links to an "Info" section. Nevertheless, congratulations!
      "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
      Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
      Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
      Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

In netscape the name of the buttons appears far below them, first there is a group of unamed buttons and then you scroll down to find a bunch of textr suposedly meant to be on the buttons...
        No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

well netscape is netscape - i have no idea, casuse if i fix it, then it will look bad on ie. I'll try too fix it eventually with java if there are more complaints though.

Ps: Thank's yin.

Pss: I know, those glitches get anoying don't they, i fixed it, and put on the poll results .

Thanks ppl, i did my best.

Comment

Working...
          X