Unique government units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unique government units

Okay, i propose that there should be some unique gov units apart from fanatics. For example, despotism would get two 'slave masters' or something, which would make 2 or three unhappies (and this is the big feature, works the same for ultra unhappies, just that it only effects three citizens) content. These would be unbuildable and indestructable (when one is destroyed a new one is made in the capital). Monarchy would recieve maybe four 'super knights' that have 4/3 and move 3 times and make four citizens content in any city (when you gain monarchy it asks you would you like one in this city? two in that? etc but only four total) . Republics have consuls, 3 ultra spys who are twice as effective (in every way, getting caught and bribe costs etc) as vet spys. they would move only 2 turns, however, and make one person happy if their in that city and increase (by 2 arrows) trade benefits. That means if A has a route with B its increased by two, but only for A (if he's in that city). Fundy has free happy improvement upkeep (or the current system and 2 gold per city over 10 extra cash) commi gets 2 cities all unhappy/ ultra content and only half of their spie aotumatic vet.

You need to re-think your suggestions for me to agree. Until then, no way.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
    X