Trade And Production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade And Production

The following link has screen shots of imperialism II and how they impliment trade & production. I think it would be interesting to look at, i also think a lot of stuff they do could be handled well in civ. ie if you don't have trade partners or key resources you are toast. http://www.strategygames.net/games/I...creenshots.htm
    Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
    and kill them!

I think I get the idea. But could still do with some more information. Also, will it still be fun to bid etc, when you have one hundred trade routes?

------------------
    Give me Liberty, or give me death!
    "Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
    --P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

Sid wrote in one of his letters that "it would be nice to be able to corner the market in say, oil, or deny resources to your enemies". Hence, I think we can expect a similar trading system to Imperialism to appear in Civ 3.
      Rome rules

Comment

No such thing as trade routes...
        Once you mine a coal, it gets added to your civilization storehouse. Then ever turn you have the option to sell coal, or buy it off the market. Also for building a ship you may need 4 lumber 2 bronze and 2 steel, you either have to refine these goods or buy them off the open market.
        Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
        and kill them!

Comment

Working...
        X