I cant wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant wait

I fell like a kid with christmas fever in july! I dont Know exactly what I am getting and the time i will get it is in the distant future!

Civ2 best game i ever played
    CTP worst game i ever played
    CivIII - I dont know exactly what to expect but knowing that Sid Meyer is creating it, and these sites are open for creative suggestion really gets me excited! I hope CIV III follows the foundations of Civ 2 improving AI, diplomacy, and more detail...

to me I could care less about graphics and internet play. (deep down we all must realize turn based games with the time and detail that goes into a Civ move make any internet play slow and boring)

quote:

Originally posted by BRENNANonTHEmoor on 02-02-2001 12:47 AM
    CivIII - I dont know exactly what to expect but knowing that Sid Meyer is creating it, and these sites are open for creative suggestion really gets me excited! I hope CIV III follows the foundations of Civ 2 improving AI, diplomacy, and more detail...

Whose Sid Meyer? I thought it was Sid Meier.

And THEmoor, have you ever played TBS MP? I have found MP SMAC and Civ II MPGold a ton of fun to play against those that have some strategy and can think and plan ahead. Unlike the standard AI.
    [This message has been edited by tniem (edited February 02, 2001).]
    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Multiplayer games are the best Civ experience. Especially multiplayer scenarios. You should try it - that would change your mind.
      Rome rules

Comment

I can't wait either.
        'We note that your primitive civil-^
        ization has not even discovered^
        $RPLC1. Do you care^
        to exchange knowledge with us?'^
        _'No, we do not need $RPLC1.'^
        _'OK, let's exchange knowledge.'

Comment

So true...you can't manipulate the other human players like you can the AIs.

Comment

Working...
          X