Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First batch of "Ask the Civ Team" answers posted..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The possibility of static units is great news indeed! I believe that there will be a lot of Civ3 scenarios coming out after the initial playing mania wears off a little (after a couple weeks)
    *grumbles about work*

Comment

FIRAXIS managed to answer a couple of questions that were being hotly debated here. That's a good start in my book. Customisable units with optional 2d graphics. I'll start preparing my Colossal Cow Catapult straight away! Woohoo
      To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
      H.Poincaré

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Dan Magaha FIRAXIS on 01-20-2001 02:44 PM

And as for the concerns about unique civilizations, I wouldn't worry about that too much. I'm sure we will have much more to say about that when the time is right.

Thank you for the prompt reply, it's nice to see you care and actually visit this place. I would be happy to know you visit other threads aswell and derive your ideas not only from The List v1.

I understand what you said, and respect it. My letter wasn't very short and wasn't formed as a question I'll give you that. .

Good luck in answering the mail.

Btw, this was once again a sneaky answer (see qoute). You could be a public relations guy for firaxis. Oops, wait... you already are

Comment

Thanks indeed, Dan.

As one of the more partisan voices on the unique Civs question, I am glad that Firaxis apparently is taking note of the questions being raised here. I will assume for the time being that they will come up with soome solution that addresses the concerns expressed.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

I am very pleased both with the type of questions that Firaxis chose to answer and with the implications of the answers themselves.
            I see that the game is progressing very nicely and love especially the fact that culture will be represented in the game.
            Hurray for Firaxis ... and keep us posted.
            Rome rules

Comment

Working...
            X