No announcement yet.

A Blast from the Past...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember, back in May '99 I had a cushy Microsoft job with very little work involved, so I did little but work on The List all day (and do a little bit of testing on that new optical mouse that you may have seen).

I've got a somewhat less cushy job now, so I can still offer up suggestions, but I probably won't have the time to compile them into a list... er, except maybe on a three-day weekend. And since I've rediscovered Civ II this month, I've got a renewed interest in Civ III. I want Civ III to be the kind of game that I can still get interested in eight years later. Y'know, when I've got my super voice-controlled Pentium X with a personal AI assistant tailored to my personality.
    "Harel didn't replay. He just stood there, with his friend, transfixed by the brown balls."

Comment

So what am I assigned to do?
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Thanks!
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

DarkCloud,

Generally what happens is this:
          • If Firaxis asks us for any feedback before the release of the game, we might try to organize it. But that phase of things is pretty much over except for things like what Dan posted, which doesn't need organizing.
          • The real work begins once the game is released and we find bugs/annoyances. At that point, we will need to prioritize "our" wishes for Jeff Morris to allocate his time accordingly. I'll be needing lots of help then, but that's still several months away. But don't forget.

I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Working...
          X