X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winamp Plugin - Must See!

http://www.fileplanet.com/index.asp?file=53727

You may have heard the huge debate I started a while a ago on Civ3 about Black and White, well the makers of that game have released a winamp plugin, I can't use it at the moment coz my comp is down, but I thought I'd tell all of you people about it, I've heard that its probably the best plugin for winamp. So give it a try, you will need a powerful 3D card and DX7. Post your comments if you can!

Because its a Peter Molyneux program, there are many hidden things inside the plugin that you will have to discover for yourself, things like changing the date on your calander to xmas or peters bday (I dun know it). or playing certain songs, etc

(put it here coz I can only post every 8 hrs and if I don't do it now, I'll never do it)

Well, you actually tried to squeeze the word "Civ3" in there, but this is not the place for advertising. Try the OT board. Thanks.
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Working...
    X