Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-mail from K Gilmore

Hi Mike.

We'll give everyone an update after the Holidays...really.

So hope your holidays are fun!

Kelley

Kelley Gilmore
    Communications Manager
    FIRAXIS Games
    Email: kgilmore@firaxis.com www.firaxis.com

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2000 1:09 PM
    To: kgilmore@firaxis.com
    Subject: It's me again...

Come on, man, we're dyin' here. PLEASE PLEASE ask Sid or the appropriate person and see if we get SOME sort of info on Civ3 for xmas. PLEASE?

Remember kids: The higher your post count or the faster your computer, the larger your penis!

An update after the holidays? Sounds cool. I'm in. I just don't hope its something stupid like another photo of the Firaxis team around the Christmas tree with the caption, "We're working really hard on Civ3 and plan the preview site rollout real soon." It had better be a REAL update. We deserve it.

Comment

Ticals right, it better not be something stupid. I hope its an update on, "the site".

Comment

Holidays? No news, no Civ III site and these folks think they deserve to go on vacation?

Ehi, someone here is looking for a bit of SMAC "nerve stapling", isn't it?

------------------
        Admiral Naismith AKA mcostant
        "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
        - Admiral Naismith

Comment

Working...
        X