Introduction-please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction-please read

ok i'm new to this forum but a veteran to civilization games, i've been playing them for many years. I really hope that my ideas for future games will be read and taken into consideration, i'm not going to demand any money or get into that kind of stuff i just want to enjoy a more fun and realistic game. I'm going to make several criticisms and try to improve on them. I plan to talk about government structure and policy, Diplomacy, wars, military, technology, wonders of the world, economy, revolutions, imperialism, religion, and so on. thats all for now i'll be back here soon.

Hi and Welcome to the site!

p.s. avoid the apolyton off topic, it's very addictive

------------------
    Apolyton Empress

"The entire sum of existence is the magic of being needed by just one person" -- Vi Putnam
    My First Website!
    Apolyton Empress
    "Tongue tied and twisted, just and earth bound misfit..."

"Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative" --found on a bathroom wall

Comment

Welcome!! Im new to, but have been playing civ games for years also. I would like to hear some of your suggestions.

Comment

VanHalen78 - there's no need to ask for permission. This forum's been a tad slow lately, and there's nothing like a good debate/suggestion/comment to liven the place up. You might want to start off my going through the recent threads where I've linked to many old threads that were good.

------------------
        No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary...
        No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary... (And no, koalas don't usually speak!)

Comment

Working...
        X