Petition to have Jeff Briggs do the music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to have Jeff Briggs do the music

One of the essential ingredients to a fullfilling civperience is having a great soundtrack. IMO, those tunes from Civ II are the best music of any game. Tribal, atmospheric melodies that you never grow tired of.
    So, if you agree, sign this petition to persuade Jeff Briggs to outdo himself, and write the soundtrack of Civ III...

------------------
    Hasdrubal's Home.
    Ceterum censeo Romam esse delendam.
    Hasdrubal's Home.
    Ceterum censeo Romam esse delendam.

I will sign if he makes more like "The world of Jules Verne"

------------------
    "Adorare Christantine!!!"
    Republican Decree #1
    "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
    "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
    "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

Comment

I completely agree! His music was truly excellent!
      My favourite was Hammurabi's Code; I also liked the music of Midgard and Jihad, made by others.

More Jeff Briggs!
      Jews have the Torah, Zionists have a State

Comment

Good music yay!!!

Bad music can ruin a great game but good music can nulify many flaws IMHO!!

------------------
        King Par4!!

There is no spoon
        -The Matrix
        Let's kick it up a notch!!
        -Emeril Lagasse
        Fresh Soy makes Tofu so silky
        -Ming Tsai

Comment

Yeah. Good music is great.

But I would like to have the music for Civ3 stored in mp3 format, and then have a winamp like playlist editor, in which you could insert any music you have on your computer. Or play a music CD on the computer.

That would be awsome!
          "It is not enough to be alive. Sunshine, freedom and a little flower you have got to have."
          - Hans Christian Andersen

GGS Website

Comment

No, let CMX do the music ! (Though I don't think very many non-Finns know this band)
            This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

You're right

------------------
              King Par4!!

There is no spoon
              -The Matrix
              Let's kick it up a notch!!
              -Emeril Lagasse
              Fresh Soy makes Tofu so silky
              -Ming Tsai

Comment

The World Of Jules Verne sucked

I do my vote anyway. all the other music is good

Comment

My favourite was the WW1 one (I've lost the CD, so I can't remember the full name).
                  "The free market is ugly and stupid, like going to the mall; the unfree market is just as ugly and just as stupid, except there is nothing in the mall and if you don't go there they shoot you." - P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

Working...
                  X