Number of Civs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number of Civs

I'm sorry in advance if this has been done, but why not include small civs that can only have three cities this way you can talk to them and this way you have more veriety.
    I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

But if these civs are kept small for the entire length of the game, how are they going to get more techs? Tech advancement is harder if you have more techs, so if the computer isn't allowed to grow, it will get really hard for it to advance tech.

------------------
    No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards...
    No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary... (And no, koalas don't usually speak!)

Comment

This will need an over haul of the science department to work. As of now, more population=more techs which is unrealistic. I'm not sure how to fix this without changing Civ a lot, hmm maybe how highly educated the population is? Not sure anyway I will be gone until 4 pst probably atleast 4 maybe 5 or 6. So hold down the fort without me

------------------
      I use this email
      (stupid cant use hotmail)
      gamma_par4@hotmail.com
      Don't ask for golf tips
      Your game will get worse
      HappyLand
      There is no spoon
      -The Matrix
      Let's kick it up a notch!!
      -Emeril Lagasse
      Fresh Soy makes Tofu so silky