This is probably a Stupid Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is probably a Stupid Poll

Which game do you like More? Civ 2, Civ 3 or Dinosaurs. Vote at my website, http://www.geocities.com/gameopolis/

It ok if you respond , "No crap thats a stupid poll, but I will vote anyway."

I just want to know how many peeps are interested in Civ 3 and Dinosaurs.
    [This message has been edited by Gameopolis (edited June 09, 2000).]
    [This message has been edited by Gameopolis (edited June 09, 2000).]

I hate to do this, but if you have good idea, post it. If you want to advertise, pay for a banner ad and support this site.

------------------
    No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards...
    No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary... (And no, koalas don't usually speak!)

Comment

Why not ask for replies right here? The question is relevant, after all, it is the 'general Civ III' forum.
      Here comes:

-There's no point in comparing Civ II with games that we don't know yet. I hope that Firaxis will manage to find that fine balance between recognizability and freshness with Civ III.
      -Dino's: I like what I've heard so far. Sounds like a game I will enjoy.
      -Civ III: I'll rush to the shops and buy it the minute it is released! It is my most eagerly anticipated game ever. Let's hope that it will live up to the expectations.
      -CTP II: if it bears but the faintest resemblance to CTP I, I'll skip it.

------------------
      Ceterum censeo Romanem esse delendam.
      Hasdrubal's Home.
      Ceterum censeo Romam esse delendam.

Comment

yah, I can't really make a comparison yet because Dino's and Civ 3 aren't out yet. But I'll say that I'm eagerly anticipating Civ 3 and I'll be at the Mall buying Civ 3 (along with Has) the second it comes out. Dino's - I'll wait to see some reviews first and then I'll consider it.

------------------
        ~~~I am who I am, who I am - but who am I?~~~
        "Oh, they have the Internet on computers now!"

Comment

Dinos seems stupid, IMHO, I'm gonna try CTP2 I wanted to like CTP and I think CTP2 will fix the game problems and add good new ideas to the old civ game, like that new settler unit. Of course I'll get Civ3 and it will own, even if our ideas aren't in it.

------------------
          I use this email
          (stupid cant use hotmail)
          gamma_par4@hotmail.com
          Don't ask for golf tips
          Your game will get worse
          HappyLand

Comment

Right now I am still very interested in Civ 2, as I play multiplayer as often as I can. However, I'm pretty sure I'll be a major civ 3 fan, assuming its TB
            Apolyton Empress
            "Tongue tied and twisted, just and earth bound misfit..."

"Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative" --found on a bathroom wall

Comment

Working...
            X